« Books read and listened to in 2020 (so far)
16 books and 9 audiobooks
August 3, 2020 • 1 min read
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity. David Allen. (Review)
- The New One Minute Manager. Ken Blanchard & Spencer Johnson. (Review)
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack: The Wit and Wisdom of Charles T. Munger. Peter D. Kaufman and Ed Wexler.
- Tao Te Ching: The Book Of The Way. Lao Tzu.
- Draft No. 4. John McPhee.
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance. W. Timothy Gallwey
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything. Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner.
- The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you. Rob Fitzpatrick. (Review)
- The War of Art. Steven Pressfield. (Review)
- The First 90 Days: Proven Strategies for Getting Up to Speed Faster and Smarter. Michael D. Watkins. (Review)
- Fortune’s Formula: The Untold Story of the Scientific Betting System That Beat the Casinos and Wall Street. William Poundstone. (Review)
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It. Kamal Ravikant.
- The Elements of Style. William Strunk Jr.
- The Manager’s Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change. Camille Fournier. (Review)
- The Passionate Programmer: Creating a Remarkable Career in Software Development. Chad Fowler. (Review)
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job: A Fable for Managers. Patrick Lencioni. (Review)
- Guns, Germs and Steel. Jared Diamond.
- The God Delusion. Richard Dawkins.
- Don’t Think of an Elephant!: Know Your Values and Frame the Debate. George Lakoff.
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity. Kim Scott.
- Decisive. Chip Heath and Dan Heath. (Review)
- Meditations. Marcus Aurelius.
- Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture. David Kushner. (Review)
- Capitalism Without Capital: The Rise of the Intangible Economy. Jonathan Haskel and Stian Westlake.
- The Richest Man in Babylon. George S. Clason.